Sunday, March 30, 2008

Flowers At San Rafael Church

Flowers At San Rafael Church
When we moved to San Diego four years ago, it was a big change in our lives. We came from a small Midwest town where the majority of the people were well acquainted with either my husband or me through our careers. We were members of the catholic church in that community for forty years. When we chose San Rafael Parish we found a church that is Spiritually Alive! It is so nice to have so many ministries so active and offering all an opportunity live a Christian life. Each Sunday when we go to church I always notice the altar flowers. Last Sunday which was Easter, we had such a crowd and mass lasted much longer than usual. I was unable to photograph the arrangements. This morning I returned after mass and got the shot I wanted. I learned the florist is from Escondido and my compliments are in order. Our altar looks so beautiful each and every Sunday..

No comments: