Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Girls With Grandmother Faces

The Girls With Grandmother Faces
click on photo to enlarge
This is the year of our 50Th High School Class Reunion. Several of us have other plans making it impossible for us to attend. A classmate and friend Lee is visiting with me for a few days. I thought if I could contact some of the classmates living back in our hometown, Lee would have the opportunity to visit with some of them since she also will not be able to attend the reunion. What a great time we had this afternoon at lunch and a stay in the park.

From left to right: Ruthie, myself, Mary, Caroline, Charlotte, Barbara, Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
I had no idea the lot of you got together. Good Times!
This is a nice picture!!

Thank you for offering the large sized picture as well, but you always do that.

Looks like you all had fun.
I have to admit I was a bit jealous that my mom got to eat your great food.
(grin)

Dine With Donna said...

Barbra; It is unfortunate so many miles seperate us. We had such a great time and everyone was so happy to have the time together. Thw visit was just to short. If you click on any photo it will enlarge to the full screen. Donna