Thursday, August 14, 2008

Light Zucchini Casserole

Light Zucchini Casserole
Pictured is the light zucchini casserole slice with Eggplant Parmesan. This recipe is shared by our daughter Barbara.
Ingredients:
1 pound zucchini, shredded
1 small onion, grated
1/3 cup buttermilk
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup biscuit baking mix
***
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" pie pan. In a small bowl combine zucchini, onion, buttermilk, oil, cheese and biscuit mix. Mix well and pour into prepared pie pan. Bake in oven for 1 hour or until lightly browned.

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

Yum!

Truthfully, did you intentionally match the plate to your blog background? It looks nice. :)

Dine With Donna said...

Bearice;
I always carry my camera in my purse wherever I go or eat. This time it happened to be at our youngest daughter's condo. I never thought about the color of the dish and the blog background.