Sunday, November 30, 2008

Post 491

Today Is Post 491
Today is post #491 to my blog. On December 10, I will have posted "500 posts" to my blog. To mark the occasion I am offering to any reader who signs the comment link between December 1 and December 10, a chance in a drawing of something I will purchase during my Christmas trip to Italy. I will require a name somewhere if you sign as anonymous as I will need to contact you if you are the winner. I will also blog what you have won. I will have granddaughter Anna in Italy do the drawing.

6 comments:

Jewels said...

Ok, I'm in for the drawing! I can't believe you're up to 500 already! I have post #1000 coming up this month around the 13th but I think I'm too tired to have a drawing. :)

Dine With Donna said...

Jewels you did something for an anniversary of the number of years with a pair of earrings. Actually I copied your idea. The 13th is my b-day and I will celebrate in Italy

CitizenX said...

Donna your blog is wonderful.
I know you feel sometimes that no one is listening


But we are!

Dine With Donna said...

Citizen X
I receive many emails re: the posting of my blog but for some reason people don't post a comment on the blog. A friend in FL has emailed to say which recipes she has tried. I meet many pople who tell me and mention certain blogs so I know people read the blog, they just don't post which is the easy guage for readership.

David said...

HI Donna, We LOVE your recipes, and, The updates with photos of the family are great too. Have a fantastic Birthday in Italy!

Dine With Donna said...

Thank you David. Is this from Mr. B?