Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 2 of 12 Days Of Christmas Candy; Irish Cream Truffles


Irish Cream Truffles
Ingredients:
12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 Tablespoon butter
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
***
Directions:
Melt chocolate chips, Irish cream, and heavy cream, together over very low heat. Whisk in egg yolks one at a time, mixture will thicken. Whisk in butter. Refrigerate over night or until firm.
***
With spoon, make small balls and roll in either powdered sugar, cocoa,
chopped nuts, or chocolate sprinkles.
***
Post a comment on the blog before December 10 to commemorate my 5ooTh posting to the blog and enter a drawing for a gift I will buy in Italy over the holidays.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i enjoy your blog very much. i would never miss a day. it helps me make it, with such wonderful food.

dwb

Dine With Donna said...

Thank you DWB You are in the drawing and you know I enjoy hearing from my nutritional guide!
Donna

Beatrice said...

I love buckeyes, but find it even more difficult to pass up anything with Bailey's in it... These sound amazing!

I like the twelve days of Christmas candy theme.

Dine With Donna said...

Beatrice;
Good to hear from you and thanks for your posting. Be sure to check December 14 to learn who won the drawing for a gift from Italy.