Monday, January 11, 2010

Lobster Risotto

click photos to enlarge
Lobster Risotto
Have you ever given thought to menus offering lobster tails that each tail has two claws with luscious chunks of meat not being served with that tail. Last week when I went to our local Costco. I found a 24 oz. bag of Lobster claw meat for a mere $19.99. For me that was too good to pass up. I took it home and popped it in my freezer. Our oldest daughter was visiting from Italy. When she visits we eat such wonderful dishes as she has become such a gourmet cook with Italian recipes. I showed Mary the bag of lobster meat and she said, "oh mom, lobster risotto is so wonderful! Let's make it." Mary is always so gracious to don an apron and she will take over the kitchen. I am sure you can tell how I love her visits!
I will publish her recipe if I have a request.

No comments: