Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hot Artichoke Dip

Hot Artichoke Dip
Last evening we attended a cookout with friends. I offered to bring an appetizer. I remembered an appetizer that our daughter served recently when we were invited for dinner. I emailed Anne for the recipe. Running late last evening I did not remember to take a photo. I will offer the recipe and guarantee that your friends or family to whom you serve it will all rave about its flavor.
***
Ingredients:
1 can artichoke hearts
1 can diced green chilies
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
***
Directions:
Chop the artichoke hearts into smaller pieces. (I cut the quartered hearts into another quarter). Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix until well mixed. Place in a pie plate or a bread bowl. If you are using a bread bowl, use the bread removed from the loaf to form the bowl cut into small chunks and serve with the dip. If placing the dip in a pie plate serve with crackers. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes until just golden brown.

No comments: