Monday, July 26, 2010

Yoplait Whips! Treat

Yoplait Whips! Treat
Last week one of my husband's fishing friends and former neighbor told me about a great new evening treat they enjoy. When I go grocery shopping, I usually have a list of needs and do not deviate. I was not aware of the new Yoplait product. Bill said he and his wife Jean freeze the "Whips!" and enjoy it in the evening. He said it tastes just like a creamy sherbet.
Saturday I stopped by a grocery store to pick up a few items and included the Yoplait Whips. I placed them in the freezer and gave this idea a try. I was amazed at the great taste. I checked the box of ice cream my husband had in the freezer. Whips! has 20 calories from fat and the same amount of ice cream has 80 from fat. The best part of eating Whips! is you are not sacrificing flavor!
One more tip, go online to Yoplait whips coupon. Print out a coupon and enjoy a savings along with a healthy treat.
Thanks Bill and Jean for this tip. Now I need to convince Don to give up Toft's Butter Pecan ice cream!

No comments: