Monday, February 4, 2013

Morrocan Meatball & Burger Seasoning

I stopped by the Williams & Sonoma Retail Store on  Saturday.  The theme of Winter is Moroccan Cooking.  Everything from stylized dinnerware. cookware, recipe books and spices are displayed.  The one clerk had a sample tasting of a spice Williams & Sonoma compounded. The aroma in the store was heavenly.  I checked the ingredient list on the container and thought since I had all of the ingredients I could attempt to compound the spice blend.  I will share the list of ingredients in the order listed.  The container size I would guess at 8 oz. or one cup.
***
onion
paprika
Turkish cumin
Kosher salt
white pepper
dried parsley
dried cilantro
red pepper
tarragon
Extra Virgin Olive Oil*


***
When adding spice blend to meat, use a small amount of olive oil to make the spice and herb blend into a paste.  The directions said to add 1 tablespoon per pound of ground beef.

No comments: