Sunday, May 12, 2013

6 Years Today

6 Years Today!
Six years ago today, I began my blog.  It has been fun and rewarding.  Fun in the sense that I have my recipes wherever I travel and I am also able to share with many others.  Rewarding to me because it has heightened my interest not only in healthy food but homemaking.  My most visited recipe with 146 views was one shared by Sharon Wingert and served at the 21st Century Club lunch which was the literary club I belonged for over 24 years.  The recipe was the famous Lazarus Chicken Salad.  Lazarus was a Department Store with a wonderful restaurant.  I am frequently asked for the recipe of their Tuna Salad which I have never been able to obtain.

Regretfully I receive very few comments.  I would enjoy knowing who comes to the site.  My counter only tells me the number of views but no names.  So please leave a word or two when you view the site.  Donna

No comments: