Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kingdom Jewels

I Was Tagged
I received an email from the blogger Kingdom Jewels that I was tagged to photograph my refrigerator door. Being tagged is fun but exposing my refrigerator door. Well, I had to be honest. This is the photo of my uncensored refrigerator door. I will disclose the contents starting at the top left. Tom's children, Don and me holding Olivia, the Pizzorni girls from Florida, a photo of Olivia, Anna, and Charlotte, and a photo of myself with friends Zita and Beverly. Next row is a magnet with my niece's summer wedding information to save the date, Barbara with the nieces and nephews, Olivia's thank you note for the birthday gift, a friend's new baby, photos of Philip and Jacob. A compilation of notes and thank yous and a photo of the grandchildren of six years ago. All of this brings comfort to me daily.
The Google blog, Kingdom Jewels, is written by a young mother who grew up in Ohio with our children and now lives in Grand Rapids Michigan with her husband and three very talented children. Julia known as Jewels to her sisters has a special gift with photography and shares so much wisdom. I read her blog daily and find it so worthwhile. I hope you too will check her blog.

No comments: