Mushroom Risotto With Cauliflower RiceIngredients
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ lb mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup beef stock
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets, then wash and dry them with paper towels.
- Process the cauliflower florets in small batches in a food processor or blender until
- you get a rice-like texture.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté the onions until they are tender and caramelized (about 5 minutes). Add the garlic and stir until it is fragrant. Add the mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms are brown on both sides.
- Add the cauliflower rice and beef stock and bring heat down to low. Allow the cauliflower rice to absorb the beef stock until it is tender but not mushy (about 10 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before dividing it into bowls and serving.