Monday, June 29, 2009

Class of 1958

Sixteen Classmates Gather For A Photo Session
Everyone Was So Happy To Be Reunited A Beautiful Appointed Table The Table In The Dining Room
It Was Hard To Say Good-bye Until Next Year!
Click on photos to enlarge
***
Sixteen members of my High School Graduating Class met for Brunch at "The Victorian Lady" Bed and Breakfast today, June 29 in my hometown. It was so great to remember the good times of our school days, and of course no one has changed .... ever!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Everyone looks so happy! I'm sure you had a great time!

Dine With Donna said...

Beverly;
It was so fun to see each other and remember the good times of the many years.

Barbra said...

Thank you for posting that great group photo, Donna. I recognize you (of course) and I see Jan Rospert!
I added this photo to my Mom's facebook . Won't she be surprised!

Dine With Donna said...

Aunt Merrianne took the photos for all of us. You should have seen the number of cameras. It was a great time but just too short.