Sunday, February 21, 2010

Penzeys Spices Of Menlo Park, CA





Penzeys Spices of Menlo Park, CA
Our daughter Barbara recommended Penzey Spices as a must see during my visit to the Bay Area. Having no idea what was in store for me I was overwhelmed with the selections available. I had no idea there were so many types of cinnamon available as well as many other spices. The freshest spices, herbs, and blends are available in many different sizes or weights all displayed with a sample jar to smell the fragrance of each spice or herb. Online orders are also available. Take a look at their website http://www.penzeys.com/

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

I think Penzy's is coming to Boulder, Colorado. However, we also have a very good local chain of spice shops, called Savory Spice Shop.

Dine With Donna said...

When spices and herbs are the only business, it is amazing how fresh the products are and beautiful the color.