Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Warm Camembert With Warm Mushroom Fricassee


     Warm Camembert With 
Warm Mushroom Fricassee

My Thanksgiving Menu
I have posted many of the recipes that I will be serving my family on this Thanksgiving Day. I will post my complete menu with the date I posted the recipe. I will take a brief vacation from the blog as I visit with the family and Don and I travel the following week.
May 14, 2007 Warm Camembert with Warm Mushroom Fricassee 
May 17, 2007 Toasted Hazelnut Salad with Dried Cranberry and Hazelnut
Vinaigrette
Traditional Turkey with Dressing and Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Assorted Breads
November 1, 2007 Roasted Squash and Fennel Bake
November 16, 2007 Spinach Pecan Bake
November 19, 2007 Pumpkin Pie with Toffee-Walnut Topping
November 17, 2007 White Chocolate Cranberry Tart with Toasted Pistachios

No comments: