Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brownie Chip Cookies


Today I received a recipe from Lee, a classmate of mine who said she has made these cookies several times and they disappear almost as fast as they cool down from the oven. I would like to share this recipe with my readers and thank you Lee for sharing the recipe.
***
Brownie Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1 box Brownie Mix
1/4 cup oil
2 eggs
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts, optional
***
Directions:
Mix the ingredients well. Drop by teaspoon onto a prepared cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can attest that these cookies go FAST!

Dine With Donna said...

Hi Barbra;
It is always nice to have a comment from a reader of the blog who can attest to the taste of the recipe. When I get back to CA I plan to make a batch for the neighbor ladies and serve with coffee. They sound great and can it get any easier!!!