Wednesday, May 1, 2024

May 1st, 2024

 May 1st, 2024

May is to many the beginning of summer.  People are celebrating religious achievements or celebrations, Mothers Day, bridal showers, graduations, weddings, summer vacations, outdoor activities, and all of the reasons cooking requires easy or quick meals and dining with friends.  

Maintaining a blog requires much time in a day and usually I can count on 2 to 3 hours daily.  While I do not have names, I have the number of visitors each day and which recipes or posts are sought.  I do know when old posts of my family are sought I am aware who finds that of interest.  

In March I had 20,006 visitors for the month.  On the last day of April  readership for the month was at 13,124.  June 2024 had a readership of 2,014.

I will not be posting daily while readership is low.  I too will be planning and attending the activities the same as you.

Thank you for your past support and I hope you will continue to follow and use the recipes on: Dine With Donna.

No comments: