Tuesday, October 6, 2026

May 7, 2026 ~. I,000,000 visitors ~. October 1, 2,000,000 visitors?

 1,000,000 Visitors  4 Months later 2,000,000 Visitors.

On May 7, 2026 I shared the counter on my blog hit the One Million Mark.  At that time I admitted that ordinarily I would be excited to have achieved that success. October 2, 2026 the counter marked 2,000,000 visitors to my blog..  Again I say it would be a great feat to achieve this number with honest visitors coming to my blog in a period of just a week over 4 months.

My blog is a google property.  Google is aware of the problem with SCIMMERS hoping to get your passwords.  I have had a count of 11,000 and 12,000 visitors on somedays.  I also can see which recipes are sought.

In the meantime I will continue to post, not just as often, and thank you my loyal friends of Dine With Donna who visit the blog for all the right reasons.

Donna

No comments: